Building & Construction
Meet the building and construction lawyers supported by Lacuna. They are industry experts with years of experience handling commercial, industrial, rural and domestic building disputes. This team can assist you with the entire building and construction process - from buying and selling property to settling disputes upon project completion. They work closely with clients who are builders, property developers, project managers, independent contractors and sub-contractors, building owners, property consultants, surveyors, architects and engineers among others.
Offering assistance with:
- Pre-contractual drafting and contract review
- Payment claims and debt recovery
- Dispute resolution and/or Court appearances including litigation
- Body corporate advice
- Joint venture neclaims/insuranceonal liability claims / insurance claims
- Assistance interpreting and acting on the Home Building Act 1989
- Risk management and building protection works
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced construction lawyers.