Digital Marketing Specialist
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced marketing professional with strong digital knowledge to join Lacuna Legal Providers.
Lacuna Legal Providers is an innovative business providing essential support to independent lawyers, law firms and professionals. We offer marketing, business development, executive coaching, management, and business administration services to help our clients achieve successful and sustainable careers, more options about how they work, and more time in their lives.
About the opportunity
The role has a varied mix between operational and creative responsibilities, as well and company and client work. Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Planning and executing digital marketing activities including SEO, social media, marketing databases and emails.
- Designing and building the social media presence of both Lacuna and our clients, as well as managing the ongoing content calendars.
- Collaborating internally and with clients to develop content ideas including videos, podcasts, and other online assets to support digital marketing activities.
- Day-to-day website design and management including content uploads and ensuring site optimisation.
- Tracking and measuring the results of all digital marketing activities and assessing against goals.
- You have relevant tertiary qualifications.
- You have [5+] years’ experience in a marketing or digital marketing position. Experience in the legal or professional services industry is desirable.
- You are self-motivated with a can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck in and deliver.
- You are equally comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- You have experience across all social media platforms, and strong skills with Google Suite, Google Analytics, Wordpress and Microsoft Office.
- You have excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- You are collaborative and can develop strong, trusted, and authentic relationships.
What we offer
- A fun environment working with highly engaged clients who truly appreciate our efforts.
- A competitive salary.
- Working within a culture that actively promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- A supportive and growing team of colleagues and clients.
- Flexible and remote options considered.
- Well-appointed office in Brisbane City.
How to apply
Send your CV and cover email to email@example.com.